In the month of January we complete the school census which determines the amount of funding the school receives.
For every pupil who is eligible for Free School Meals, our school receives funding of £1,300 per year for six years. If your child is eligible for this funding you would also receive:
- Access to our Breakfast club
- Assistance with contribution towards one school trip each year
- After school clubs can continue to be free of charge.
- Opportunities to be supported as a family by Mrs Higgs and Mrs Leung, our Pupil premium champions
If you are receipt of one of the following you are eligible. Please visit the school office and see Mrs. Murrell as your child may be eligible
- Income Support
- Income based Jobseeker’s Allowance
- Income related employment and support allowance
- Support under part VI of the Immigration & Asylum Act 1999
- Child Tax Credit ( provided you are not entitled to Working Tax Credit and whose annual income (as assessed by the Revenue and Customs) does not exceed £16,190