Thank you for your support in helping your child to complete their homework.
Maths of the day homework 2/11/17 UPDATE!
Some parents have had difficulty accessing the Maths of the day homework. The homework task can be viewed as a PDF below OR
1) click on the Maths of the day link on the homework page and select the relevant areas
2)carefully type the whole link. If the 'https' part is missing or if you Google the page it will ask for a login.
This week we have been looking at telling the time on both an analogue and a digital clock. We have covered O'clock, half past, 1/4 past and 1/4 to. If you could regularly ask your child to tell the time at home it would really help.
Some questions to ask:
1) What is the time now?
2) What would the time look like on a digital clock?
3) What would the time be 1 hour later?
4) What would the time be 1 hour before?
5) If we started eating lunch at 12 o'clock and finished at half past 1, how long did it take us to eat?