The beast liked doing lots of things, such as growing plants, baking and eating cakes and drinking tea!
- What do you like doing? Talk to your grown-up and jot down a list of what you enjoy. For example: I enjoy drinking tea, dancing and swimming.
- Choose one of your favourite things to do and write about it in more detail. Try to use at least one connective (e.g. AND, BECAUSE, SO, WHEN). For example: I love line dancing. I do this with friends when it is not lockdown. I go to a club and we dance for 2 hours.
- Illustrate your writing with a picture of you taking part in your favourite thing.
Bright Lights, Big City topic (Geography)
YOU WILL NEED A PAPER AND PENCIL FOR THIS VIDEO
- You will be asked to draw a timeline during the video and you can share these with Oak Academy or with me at email@example.com
Watch the lesson carefully.
- Write down at least 2 things that you learnt today. Try and write in sentences, remembering your capital letters, finger spaces and full stops.