- Read aloud to a grown-up for 10 mins and/or listen to a story plus
Choose 1 of these to practise:
- Counting in 1s, 2s, 5s and 10s to and back from 100.
- Make sure you know your number bonds to 10 and 20 - which pairs of numbers always go together to make these totals?
- Double numbers up to 20, e.g. double 3; double 5; double 8
- Learn to say your 2, 5 and 10 times tables.
Complete a handwriting sheet on 3 different days of your choice.
Make sure you take your time and think about the size of each letter as well as any ascenders and descenders.